domingo, 24 de agosto de 2008

Chapter 3

Today, when I woke up, I was dead. I do not know what happened... at least, not all the details. I just remember... mist... all around me. But it was not common mist. Common mist is usually inside its surroundings, but this mist... it looked rather as though it had not been formed into surroundings yet. A weird kind of mist.

And faces. Faces surrounding me, hanging free in the mist as though floating. But they were not people. They had no bodies.

I just died.

Or fell asleep? That is what it felt like, anyway. It was not any different at all. And yet, I cannot wake up. Then, I must be dead. If only I were just asleep...

She could not think right anymore. A strange vision came down upon her mind, obscuring it all. She realized there was one face with a body. One face she knew only too well...

The door of the room closed behind a woman of an astonishing beauty, very much like the girl lying on the bed. The woman had an empty bottle in her hand.

No hay comentarios: